Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Nails Of The Week

Every week we will be bringing you creative nails from our nail expert contacts.

This weeks acrylic nails are courtesy of nail technician Luke Honey, nails modelled by Stacey Ward. Some have commented on this style as resembling the colour scheme of a Double Decker chocolate bar. Mix and match nails are big on the scene for the summer and who knew navy and orange were such a match made in heaven.



The natural nails for this week are courtesy of nail technician Sarah Gant, modelled by myself. I was inspired by Luke's attention to detail, ensuring each nail was different, so I asked Sarah for something similar, in more earthy tones, so here's what I got!



The three polishes used for my nails are Barry M nail confetti in Dolly Mixture, Nails Inc in Kensington Cavier, and Leighton Denny in Crushed Grape.
ARHighFashion@london.com

No comments:

Post a Comment